Love Pick N Mix gather and use certain information about individuals. These can include Customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees and other people the organisation has a relationship with or may need to contact.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a significant piece of European legislation which is effective from the 25th May 2018. It builds on existing data protection laws, strengthening the rights that EU individuals have over their personal data, and creating a single data protection approach across Europe.
How will Love Pick N Mix comply with the GDPR?
We are reviewing (and updating where necessary) all our internal processes, procedures, data systems and documentation to ensure that we fully comply with the GDPR.
GDPR Principles are:
● Data is gathered lawfully, ethically and securely
● Data is processed fairly and lawfully
● Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
● Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
● Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
● Data is not kept longer than necessary
● Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights
● Data is kept secure
● Data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) without adequate protection
Your privacy matters to us. And we are committed to protecting any personal information you give us.
At Love Pick N Mix we offer products through our own websites, this policy applies to all these platforms.
What kind of personal information does Love Pick N Mix use?
When you make a purchase, we ask you for the information we need to provide you with a quality product and service.
● Payment: Once you have made a payment by Website or telephone, we will not retain your credit card information, it will be destroyed immediately and if further payments become due we will ask for your credit card information again.
● Websites: We use ‘cookies’ on our websites to gather information,
This may include your IP address and which browser you’re using, as well as information about your Computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages visited. If you’re using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your device, device specific settings and characteristics, and latitude/longitude. We might also calculate and process data related to the apps installed on your mobile device (e.g. name, description and category). None of this information by itself will be able to tell us who you are, but it can still be considered ‘personal’ information. We may also receive information about you when you use certain social media services.
Why does Love Pick N Mix collect, share and use your personal information?
● Customer service: Sharing your details with our customer service staff allows us to help you when you need it: for example responding to your queries.
● Customer reviews: We may use your contact information to send you a short questionnaire about your purchase. This helps us understand and improve our service and the service our partners provide.
● Marketing activities: We also use your personal information for marketing activities, as permitted by law.
How does Love Pick N Mix share your information with third parties?
In certain situations, we may share your personal information with third parties.
How can you control marketing emails?
When you make a purchase, we explain how to opt out of marketing and sales emails. You can also opt out at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” in any of these emails.
To keep your information safe, we may ask for further information to confirm your identity. If you spot any mistakes in your information, please tell us (email or write to the same addresses) so we can correct them.
Love Pick N Mix The Coach House. 1a Dicconson Terrace. Wigan. WN1 2AA